Alternative High School Credit


Students who qualify for alternative Physical Education Credit

The Independent Martial Arts School is well equipped to handle students seeking alternative means of earning their P.E. credit for graduation in the State of New Hampshire. If you are interested in learning more, or already know that you’d like to pursue this option with us, please contact us.